My absence has nothing to do with stupid, mean and meaningless comments from stupid, mean and meaningless people. Simply to do with a very good reason: summer laziness. Which I recommend.
After I arrive home from a good pleasurable afternoon activity, and honestly, after a nice shower, meal and story reading to my grand-children, feel not very much like writing. Yes, I’m lazy. And proud of it.
I do have many subjects in my head that I wish to write about before closing this blog. Consider this as a preview for “Textusa’s” next season. For the Fall. Summer is for re-runs.
- Platforms of powers, the difference of political correctness and capability and how honest people sell their souls so cheaply;
- The luckiest unluckiest turd of all, the demystification of a bogus media expert but a brilliant media nincompoop;
- Amaral, the biggest McCann mis-antecipation (on a request from a reader);
- An open letter to Kate (a long due promise to another reader), where I try to ask that monster where, and why, she decided to abandon motherhood, on an early May evening (and Joana, still thinking if I censor it or not...);
- Two absurd theories, a bullet and a snatch; the continuation of the absurdity of the McCann saga;
- Kate’s tits, assets or ass bits?; about how we all fell in love with the McCanns;
- The Portuguese Judicial Obnexity; about whatever because about this so much could be written;
- An open letter to Paulo Sargento and Hernani Carvalho; two people I respect, and hopefully never have to write it;
- An homage to a reader; whom I call, privately; Maddie’s real granny.
- Horse-riding, a power game when ill-played is a boomerang; about those who think they are powerful,
- The Thing, already written in a Portuguese blog a long time ago, in Portuguese, about what is Power.
As you can see, a lot to write about. If I have the strength and stamina. And imagination. No, it’s not a 24-photo promise, because I’m not promising that I’m going to write any of the above.
Just loose ideas running around this filthy mind of mine.
Hopefully (although I don't give it much of a chance) the McCanns will be brought to Justice, saving me a lot of time before this screen.
Now, it’s time to golf, sail, cards and gourmet food and drink. To dedicate my whole self to my most passionate of hobbies: collecting memories.
Above a picture, created, out of various snapshots of this blog. All flags are real. Obviously not all on the same day.
I get 30/50 hits on a bad day, around 200 on a good one. Imagine how the World would look like with all the flags that Joana gets.
Before leaving, just some food for thought: which has a more important reach, Joana’s blog, that reaches thousands worldwide, or “Tardes da Júlia” that reaches hundreds of thousands?
I know you know what I think, but just loose a second in thinking why.
When I write, I imagine I’m doing it for those 10/12 faithfull readers that I do have.
As if they were sitting around me, or behind me, reading every word that I write, smiling with each grammar error or spelling mistake, or hte shake of the head of each deletion or correction of an idea.
It’s to you that I write.
And thank the patience.
Be back here once in a while, but please don't expect much.