Friday 8 May 2009

Feel depressed? Have a laugh then.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/05/mockumentary.html  

Post-scriptum: 

Didn’t laugh. 

Didn't feel like laughing at all. 

Felt very, very sad. 

The human being can reach such levels of inhumanity that make anyone despair. 

Feel depressed. 

 May God give me wisdom to understand these people, because I’m unable to do so right now. 

May God never give me the strength for I know I would use it unwisely. 

May God have pity on your souls. 

I’m human, I can’t. I assume the sin, but cannot overcome it. 

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.

Comments are welcomed, but its reserved the right to delete comments deemed as spam, transparent attempts to get traffic without providing any useful commentary, and any contributions which are offensive or inappropriate for civilized discourse.

Textusa